👉 FREE FedEx Shipping 📦 on orders over $149+ in USA🇺🇸 | 🏝🏝🏝 Hawaii • Guam • APO • Outer US Islands FREE 1st class shipping
Marlin Magic Lures
- The Marlin Magic Henry with a Ruckus Label - Oops!
- Named after Kona's legendary Captain Henry Chee, credited with making the first resin lures
- Notable catches, 2 times in Bisbees and $2.3 million in tournament wins
- Black Back and Mirrored insert
- Some fishermen believe that mis-labeled lures are the luckiest ones!
Weight: 8 oz
Retails for $119! Get this killer deal now!
Marlin Magic Lures Bio:
Gary Eoff and Captain Marlin Parker have been producing tournament winning lures for over 40 years!
All Marlin Magic Lures are hand-made and individually crafted. Gary works on every lure and he and Marlin are always developing new models and shapes. Some of the most notable shapes include the Ahi P, Ruckus, the Pear family and Smokey Joe. All the lures are tested, fine-tuned and perfected by Marlin before being released.